Saturday, June 28, 2014

June 27, 2014 Adi's Blog

Sorry I haven't been blogging lately.  I have been very busy, as you will see below.


 OK, please don't judge me...this might be me... having trouble again with toilet paper. I just can't resist.  Paper is one of my favorite things. I've also had more trouble with the "don't eat people food " rule.  While the Captain and first mate were out to dinner, I jumped up onto the refrigerator, got into a basket and found a raw baking potato wrapped in plastic... I dragged it to the floor and ate through the plastic, then ate the end of the potato.  You'll remember I had the same problem with a banana some months ago. There was some concern, after a google search, that I might die, as raw potatoes can be toxic.  But...alas I'm alive and well.

 This is me, feeling some shame for my rule-breaking.  I am snuggled up to one of my favorite pillows which was given to me by my aunt Jan (from Panacea).  This pillow is a good reminder to follow the captain's rules. Still wondering:  I'm the Admiral... why don't I make the rules??

 Despite my occasional questionable behavior, I'm told I am a perfectly wonderful cat.  I even help the first mate drive the boat.  Not many cats can say that.

I'm also very good at resting.  This is me lounging with my favorite toy:  a wire tie.  I'm not hard to please.

3 comments:

  1. We think Adi should make the rules. As a matter of fact get a pillow made with that phrase and she will be content. :-)
    It was great meeting up with you guys again!
    Kathrin &Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, this comment is from my IPad. Hey Lois you eating sea salt chocolate yet?

    ReplyDelete